LIVE Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Physical & Emotional Changes during Pregnancy
Pregnancy Concerns & Conditions
The Pregnant Body: Anatomy and Physiology
The Pelvic Bowl
The Anatomy of the Breath
The Ayurvedic shift!
Mindfulness and Meditation to prepare for Labour & Birth
Subtle energy & the Chakras
Mamata Yoga is elated to offer the 25 hr Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training LIVE via Zoom!
We’ve been educating and certifying yoga teacher and birth workers for 10 years, launching our first perinatal yoga training in 2011. Mamata Yoga is proud and honoured to have mentored teachers for all over the world!
Our program is known for it’s in-depth anatomical knowledge to help teachers feel confident to lead their perinatal students AND for our consistent mentorship to ensure all of our graduates are successful and supported throughout all of our programs!
Join our community of international teachers and birth workers with this uniquely inspiring and educational teacher training! We’re committed to supporting you on this journey with LIVE online training sessions, interactive group chats and one-on-one guidance. As part of our commitment to your learning here are some of the details of the Online LIVE 25 hr Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training!
LIVE Online 25 hr Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training starts September 1st, 2021
- 5 LIVE Zoom Classes (all sessions recored).
- Tuesdays: September 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th, 2021
- 20 hours of ‘in-person’ learning via Zoom with Clare Newman!
- Distance Assignment – Approximately 2 hours
- A PDF copy of the Prenatal Teacher Training Manual will be emailed.
- Observe 5 hours of online Prenatal Yoga classes (of your choosing).
- YACEP Accredited and upon completion a certificate will be issued!
Early Bird Pricing ends August 8th
Mamata Yoga is elated to be offering this 25 hr Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training LIVE online!!
Our unique and reputable training will be offered over 5 Wednesday’s from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm MST (Mountain Standard Time)! Join Clare Newman, your program facilitator to discuss the fertility journey and how we can support women and being as they move through their pregnancy!
Become a confident and knowledgeable prenatal yoga teacher in your community as our training is internationally known for it’s in-depth anatomy and physiology education and our consistent and constant support.
These interactive mentoring classes allow teachers to ask questions during the LIVE training and build community with others teachers.
Zoom Class #1 – The Evolving Mother + Being
Wednesday: September 1st
- Physical & Emotional changes during Pregnancy!
- Pregnancy concerns & conditions!
- Embracing the new Physiological Self
Zoom Class #2 – Healing from the Inside!
Wednesday: September 8th
- The Power of the Pelvic Bowl
- The Anatomy of the Breath: Yoga Pranayama
- Mindfulness + Mediation to Prepare for Birth
Zoom Class #3 – Mind + Body + Baby Connection
Wednesday, September 15th
- Ayurvedic Philosophy
- Subtle Energy and the Chakras
- Preparing for Postpartum – what to expect!
Zoom Class #4 – Yoga Asana (postures)
Wednesday: September 22nd
- Yoga asana for all trimesters
- Prenatal yoga asana modifications
- The Art of Cueing safe movement for all trimesters
Zoom Class #5 – The Art of sequencing a Prenatal yoga series!
Wednesday: September 29th
- Sequencing yoga asana classes
- Practice teaching
- The Business of yoga – ‘in-person’ and ‘virtual classes’
*Join us either LIVE via Zoom chats or watch the recording! ALL classes are recorded in case you miss a class!
You can complete all of these requirements while practicing social distancing! Start today and move at your own pace while interacting with other international teachers!
We’re stronger as a community.
25 hr Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training!
LIVE Online – From our home to yours!
$500 $325 USD